HP ProLiant DL320 Gen8 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL320 Gen8 Server
We customize DL320 Gen8 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL320 Gen8 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
HP ProLiant DL320 Gen8 Server Specifications
- Intel Pentium Two Core G2120 (3.1GHz/55W)
- Intel Xeon Two Core E3-1220Lv2 (2.3GHz/17W)
- Intel XeonQuad Core E3-1220v2 (3.1GHz/69W)
- Intel Xeon Quad Core E3-1290v2 (3.7GHz/87W)
- Intel® C222 Series Chipset
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port NC332i Adapter
- 1 PCIe3 x16 and 1 PCIe2 x8
- 250 Watts Non-Hot Plug, Non redundant Power Supply
- 300 Watts Non-Hot Plug, Non redundant Power Supply
- Total – 4 DIMM Slots
- Up to 4 x 2.5″ SAS, SATA SFF drives
- Up to 2 x 3.5″ SAS, SATA LFF drives
- 500 GB/1TB SATA 7.2K RPM 2.5″
- 500GB/1TB/2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2/2TB/4TB/6TB/8TB TBSAS 10K RPM 2.5″
- 146GB/300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2 TB SAS 15K RPM 2.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/ SSD HDD 2.5″
- running at PC3-10600R Registered DDR3 (1600MHz)
- Max Memory – Up to 32GB
- HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i Controller
- HP Smart Array P222/512MB FBWC controller
HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 Overview
HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 is entry-level rack server. HP’s Intelligent Provisioning makes light work of OS installation, replacing the SmartStart DVD system The embedded Smart Array B120i RAID chip which supports SATA III disks plus mirrors and stripes. On the performance model, this has been elbowed aside by a
Smart Array P222 PCI-Express card equipped with 512MB of DDR3 FBWC (flash backed write cache).
P222 brings in support for SATA III and SAS 2 drives and adds RAID-5 and -50 to your array choices. Purchase the SAAP (Smart Array Advanced Pack) 2.0 license and you get RAID-6 and -60, capacity expansion, advanced mirroring and a lot more.
HP’s Smart Path feature which optimizes SSD read operations by bypassing the card’s firmware. As the P222 has an external SAS port that can handle HP’s D2600 or D2700 disk enclosures for more storage. External USB3 ports on a rack server to take advantage of their higher speeds.
Our configuration Tips:
It supports for the latest Intel Xeon E3 v3 processors you choose 3.4GHz E3-1240 v3 CPU Processor for Performance.
Large Databases—OLTP and Decision Support, Consolidation and Virtualization, CPU, Memory, or IO Intensive Applications