HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server Rental
Fully customizable ProLiant DL160 Server
We customize DL160 Server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for DL160 Server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600v3 & E5-2600v4 Product Family
- Intel® Xeon® Six Core E5-2609 v3 (15M Cache, 1.90 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E5-2640 v3 (20M Cache, 2.60 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Ten Core E5-2630 v4 (25M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel XeonTwelve Core E5-2650 v4 (30M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Forteen Core E5-2660 v4 (35M Cache, 2.00 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Forteen Core E5-2680 v4 (35M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- Intel® C610 Series Chipset
- HPE Embedded Dual Port 361i Adapter Network Interface
- PCIe3 slots
- HPE 550W FIO Power Supply
- up to 4 * 3.5″ AND UPTO 8 * 2.5″ drives SAS/SAS SSD, SATA SSD HDD
- 500 GB/1TB/2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 2.5″
- 500GB/1TB/2TB/3TB/4TB/6/TB /8TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″
- 300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2 TB/1.8TB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″
- 146GB/300GB/450GB/600GB/900GB/1.2 TB/ SAS 15K RPM 2.5″
- 200GB/400GB/800GB/1.6 TB SSD HDD 2.5″
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32 GB/64GB
- running at DDR4 2400MHz Memory
- Max Memory – Up to 1 TB
- Total –16 DIMM Slots
- HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i
- HPE Smart Array P440/4G Controller
- HPE H240 FIO Smart Host Bus Adapter
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server Overview
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of deployments from general purpose IT infrastructure to the emerging “New Style of IT” deployments like cloud and big data in distributed computing environments.
HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) capabilities for simplified IT infrastructure management, 16 slots for DDR4 memory, eight drives, and two standard NIC ports, ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers the ideal set of features for meeting SMBs’ everyday business needs.
With 16 DIMM slots, 94 percent efficient power supply, dense 2P/1U design, and optional FlexibleLOM capability,1 the ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server enables service providers to minimize the operational costs of energy and space which makes it a perfect match for today’s hyperscale environments.
Our configuration Tips: Faster setup, monitoring & management via innovative embedded management tools including UEFI BIOS, HP SUM and RESTful APIs for hybrid cloud deployments.
Workloads For IT environment, which is constrained by budget, space or IT resources and data-centric trend such as Big Data and cloud computing