Dell PowerEdge R610 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R610 server
We customize PowerEdge R610 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R610 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge R610 Server Specifications
- 5500 and 5600 series processors
- E5506 Quad core (4M Cache, 2.13 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5530 Quad core (8M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5620 Quad core (12M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5645 six core (12M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel®5520 (Tylersberg)
- 2 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot
- Two x8 PCIe Gen2 slots
- One x4 PCIe Gen1 slot dedicated for the integrated storage controller
- Two dual port embedded Broadcom® NetXtreme IITM 5709c Gigabit Ethernet
- Two hot plug high efficient 502w PSU (Energy Smart)
- Two hot-plug 717W PSUs (High Output)
- Up to six 2.5” drives
- 146GB/300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- DDR3 1333Mhz
- Max Memory – Upto 192GB
- Total – 12 DIMM Slots
- PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
- PERC 6/i with 256MB battery-backed cache
- PERC H700 (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache
Dell PowerEdge R610 Server Overview
The Dell R610 is a 1U server that’s been pretty much designed for virtualisation with the latest Xeon 55xx series CPUs, four onboard NICs, six local drive bays and up to 96GB of RAM.
Server virtualization is high on Dell’s agenda as the optical drive has an SD memory card slot sitting on top of it. This is specifically designed to accept bootable 1GB cards with embedded hypervisors installed at Dell supports VMware’s ESXi.
The two processor sockets are located just behind the fans and each is accompanied by a dedicated bank of six DIMM sockets. The new chipsets support triple channel DDR3 memory only and Dell offers both UDIMM (unregistered) and RDIMM (registered) varieties.
Our configuration Tips: With the UEFI is you no longer need to boot your server from a disk to install an operating system as it’s all done from here. You can also store firmware versions and drivers on the controller for immediate access and it provides diagnostics and server update tools as well.
Workloads: Data access within a virtualized environment, Data Center Environment