Dell PowerVault MD3820f Storage Rental
Fully customizable DELL MD3820f Storage
We customize MD3820f to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for MD3820f Storage cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerVault MD3820f Storage Specifications
- MD3820f – Up to twenty-four (24) 2.5 inch SAS, Near-line SAS, SSD
- 24TB using twenty-four (24) 1 TB 7200 RPM SAS HDDs
- 4 x 16Gb Fibre Channel (host) and 2 x 12Gb SAS ports (expansion)
- 2.5″–15,000 RPM SAS drives available in 146GB8, 300GB8, 600GB8, 1.2TB
- 2.5″–10,000 RPM SAS drives available in 146GB, 300GB8, 600GB8, 900GB8, 1.2TB8, 1.8TB
- 2.5″–7,200 RPM NL-SAS drives available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- 2.5″–SSD available in 200GB, 400GB, 800GB”
- 4GB or 8GB cache per controller
Storage expansion options
- MD3800f/MD3820f expand up to 192 drives with the MD1200 and MD1220
Dell PowerVault MD3820f Storage Overview
The Dell™ PowerVault™ MD 3820f Fibre Channel array series introduces the next generation of 16Gb/s connectivity. This Storage is available with 3.5”, 2.5” or SSD hard drives in a 2U standard rack enclosure. The 2U MD3 820f models are designed to hold 24 x 2.5” drives or 12 x 3.5” drives.
The Dell Power Vault MD3820f arrays can hold up to 12 x 3.5” or 24 x 2.5” drives, and support additional expansion through the MD1200 enclosure (12 x 3.5”) or MD1220 enclosure (24 x 2.5”). Up to 64 servers in a SAN environment can be connected to a single MD3820f Fibre Channel storage array.
The Dell PowerVault MD3820f storage has the optional features like Snapshots, Virtual disk copy (VDC), SSD cache, Self-encrypting drives (SEDs, HPT and Remote replication.
Other software feature enhancements include thin provisioning, vCenter Plug-in, enabling VASA and SRA, which are all standard features on the MD3820 Fibre Channel models.
Fibre Channel-based network storage PowerVault MD3820 Fibre Channel arrays offer exceptional performance, reliability, and versatility to meet business demands.
Configuration tips: With the Dell PowerVault MD3820f get up to two times the performance with the new 16GB Fibre Channel array and choose from the 2GB cache, 4GB cache or 8GB cache per controller in dual-controller configurations.
Workloads: For entry-level storage consolidation, virtualized application environments with VMware® ESX™ and Microsoft® Hyper-V® software.