Dell PowerVault MD3200i Storage Rental
Fully customizable DELL MD3200i Storage
We customize MD3200i Storage to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for MD3200i Storage cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerVault MD3200i Storage Specifications
- MD3200i – Up to twelve (12) 3.5 inch SAS, Near-line SAS and SSD drives
- 24TB using twelve (12) 2TB 7,200 RPM SAS disk drives
- Eight x 1 Gbps Ethernet (4 per controller)
- 3.5″ 15K rpm SAS HDD – 300 GB, 450 GB and 600 GB
- 7.2 k rpm Near-line SAS – 500 GB, 1TB, 2TB and 3TB
- Solid State Drive (SSD) available in 149 GB (available in 3.5” HDD carriers)
- 4GB (2GB per Controller)
Storage expansion options
- Expand up to a base of 120 hard drives with an optional Premium Feature Key to scale up to 192 total drives using MD1200 and/or MD1220 expansion enclosures
Dell PowerVault MD3200i Storage Overview
Dell PowerVault™ MD3200i iSCSI SAN solution is an entry-level storage consolidation in high availability virtualized environments.
PowerVault™ MD3200i storage is engineered for environments require higher capacity solutions and delivers exceptional scalability to satisfy growing business demands and high flexibility and high performance for storage consolidation.
MD3200i series arrays connected to one or more 1Gb Ethernet switches can support up to 32 physical servers.
MD3200i arrays can hold up to twelve (12) 3.5-inch form factor hard drives.
Configuration tips: The storage capacity of PowerVault MD3200i arrays can be expanded, up to a maximum of 96 hard disk drives, by adding MD1200 enclosure and the MD1220 enclosure behind MD3200i series arrays.This allows the user to mix 3.5” and 2.5” drives in the same array. This flexibility provides data tiering for optimizing system performance.
Workloads: For and balanced performance virtualized application environments with Microsoft® Hyper-VTM software and VMware.