Dell PowerEdge R940 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R940 server
We customize PowerEdge R940 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R940 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R940 Server Specifications
- Up to four Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores
- Internal controllers: PERC S140, H330, H730P, H740P Boot optimized Storage Subsystem
- External HBAs (RAID): H840
- External HBAs (non-RAID): 12 Gbps SAS HBA
- Platinum 1100W, 1600W, 2000W, 2400W,
- “Up to 24 x 2.5” drives (up to 12 x NVMe) Max Storage 122 TB”
- 48 DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports RDIMM /LRDIMM, up to 2666MT/s, 6TB max
- Up to 12 NVDIMM, 384 GB Max
- Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
Dell PowerEdge R940 Server Overview
The Dell Power Edge R940 is a power horse with up to four Intel Xeon SP, up to 28 cores per processors and supports up to 12 NVMe SSDs within it’s 3U,4 socket chassis.
The PowerEdge R940 supports 12 NVMe SSDs and 48 DIMMs (12 of which can be NVDIMMs) and up to 6TB of memory to reduce I/O bottlenecks and offers high processor utilization.
This server features an on board M.2 SSD for boot and helps to save space and has 24 2.5” drives above the 13 PCIe slots.
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ portfolio offers high efficiency and also delivers automated, intelligent, and simplified management of routine tasks.
Hot plug Platinum 1100W, 1600W, 2000W, 2400W, 336- 380VDC 1100W, Gold 48VDC 1100W power supplies with full redundancy option provides power efficiency and reliability.
System cooling is done by 8 hot plugs fans with full redundancy.
Configuration tips: A unique 2-socket configuration offers 50% more UPI bandwidth than the other 2-socket servers. Up to 12 NVMe drives in 48 DIMMS maximize storage and application performance.
Workloads: Ideal for Analytics, Unix to Linux migration, In-memory database, ERP, CRM and Dense virtualization.