Dell PowerEdge R930 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R930 server
We customize PowerEdge R930 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R930 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R930 Server Specifications
- Intel Xeon E7-8800 v4 and E7-4800 v4 processors
- Intel Xeon Quad core E7-8893 v4 (60M Cache, 3.20 GHz)
- Intel Xeon Eight Core E7-4809 v4 (20M Cache, 2.10 GHz)
- Intel Xeon® Ten Core E7-8891 v4 (60M Cache, 2.80 GHz)
- Intel® Xeon Eighteen Core E7-8860 v4 (45M Cache, 2.20 GHz)
- Intel C602J
- IUp to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots + 1 RAID slot + 1 NDC slot
- IBroadcom® 5720 quad-port 1Gb
- Hot-plug redundant PSUs: 750W AC, 1100W A
- Up to 24 2.5” hot-plug 12Gb/6Gb SAS/SATA /SSD HDD
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB SATA 10K RPM 2.5″ Enterprise HDD
- 100GB/200GB/400GB/600GB SSD HDD
- 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB DDR4 RDIMM, LRDIMM up 2400MT/s
- Max Memory – up to 12TB
- Total – 96 DIMMS
- PERC H330
- PERC H730
Dell PowerEdge R930 Server Overview
The Dell PowerEdge R930 in the data center racks running 130kW+ per rack. The 4U server has four Intel Xeon E7 V4 processors, a total of 96 cores and 192 threads, large (12TB) RAM capacity, total of 8x 2.5″ NVMe bays, 16x SAS bays, dual 10Gbase-T Ethernet and expansion slots would be top performer.
Remote management was excellent and more than two dozen OS installs and never had to utilize a physical KVM to work on the system. The bandwidth of 18GB/s get from this array in Windows Server 2012 R2.
GPU compute machine learning clusters at hyper-scale companies would require for multi-threaded workloads. The Dell PowerEdge R930 never faltered and ran reliably.
Our configuration Tips: Get higher-speed networking and the NVMe drive bay configurations as those will rent the system truly useful. Like an exotic automobile, the cost of entry is high but the performance is certainly there to back it up.
Workloads: Ansys LS-Dyna, HPC Workload, Python Linux compiling, NAMD molecular modeling