Dell PowerEdge R910 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R910 server
We customize PowerEdge R910 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R910 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R910 Server Specifications
- Eight-core Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series
- Ten-core Intel Xeon processor E7-4800 and E7-8800 product families
- X7560 Eight Core (24M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E7-4830 Eight Core (24M Cache, 2.13 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E7-8860 Ten Core (24M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel® E 7510 Up to 10 PCIe 2.0 slots + 1 storage slot
- 7 PCIe 2.0 slots (2 x4, 4 x8, 1 x16) Two x4 slots
- Four x8 slots One x16 slot
- 2x Broadcom® 5709c (4 ports x 1GbE Base-T Copper) Embedded NIC
- Hot-plug redundant PSUs: 4 x 750W (Energy Smart PSU) 4 x 1100W (High Output PSU)
- Up to sixteen hot-plug 2.5” SATA SSD, SAS, nearline SAS, or SATA drives
- 146GB/ 300GB / 600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB SATA 10K RPM 2.5″ Enterprise HDD
- 100/200/400GB SATA SSD 2.5″ HDD
- 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3 up to 1066MHz/,/li>
- Max Memory – Upto 2TB
- Total – 64DIMM Slots
- PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
- PERC H700 (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache
Dell PowerEdge R910 Server Overview
The Dell PowerEdge R910 rack mount RISC based server capable of accommodating four of Intel’s latest Nehalem EX Intel’s Xeon 7500 series processors. The Westmere-EX processor can provide up to 38% improvement in Oracle application server and database performance. Memory slot with the DDR3 DIMMS arranged on up to eight riser cards each with eight DIMM slots. That’s 64 DIMMs altogether. Customers looking to host hundreds of virtual machines on the R910 will also appreciate the integrated bootable hypervisor, now with twin SD cards for redundancy.
Either four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces or two Gigabit and two 10GbE NICs, with up to 10 PCI Express slots available to further ease networking bottlenecks using plug-in LAN adapters
Our configuration Tips: With up to 32 cores and 1TB of memory, it’s easy to see the PowerEdge R910 winning converts from the RISC fraternity.
Workloads: For RISC/UNIX migrations, large database deployments and server virtualization implementations