Dell PowerEdge R810 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R810 server
We customize PowerEdge R810 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R810 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : email@example.com
Dell PowerEdge R810 Server Specifications
- Eight-core Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series
- Ten-core Intel Xeon processor E7-4800 and E7-8800 product families
- X7560 Eight Core (24M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E7-4830 Eight Core (24M Cache, 2.13 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E7-8860 Ten Core (24M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel® E 7510
- 6 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot
- Five x8 slots
- One x4 slot
- One Storage x4 slot
- Two Dual-Port Broadcom® 5709c gigabit NICs
- Two redundant 1100W hot-plug power supplies
- Up to six 2.5” SATA SSD, SAS, nearline SAS, or SATA drives
- 146GB/ 300GB / 600GB SAS 10K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 1TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 2.5″ HDD
- 100/200/400GB SATA SSD 2.5″ HDD
- 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3 up to 1066MHz/,/li>
- Max Memory – Upto 1TB
- Total – 32 DIMM Slots
- PERC H700 (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache
Dell PowerEdge R810 Server Overview
Dell’s 11G PowerEdge R810 A sturdily built and highly scalable 2U server. R810 is a 2U product capable of accommodating four processors from the Xeon 6500 or 7500 families, both of which include four-, six- and eight-core implementations of the Nehalem EX technology.
Processors with 32 cores in total which, together with RAS (Reliability, Availability and Scalability) enhancements inherent. Also get 32 DIMM slots to enable up to half a terabyte of memory.
Its FlexMem Bridge technology, implemented in the form of special adapters to fit into the empty processor sockets. These connect, or bridge, the processors in a two-socket setup to the DIMM slots
Server also came with another Dell innovation in the form of so-called ‘fail-safe’ virtualization. Solid state drives can also be specified, and there are plenty of expansion slots to take plug-in host bus adapters for external arrays and SAN connectivity. Added to which server had four integrated Gigabit Ethernet NICs, complete with TCP offload engines for network attachment and iSCSI support.
The R810 motherboard includes Dell’s Lifecycle Controller, a really useful option complete with its own NVRAM and management console.
Our configuration Tips: Since lack of room for storage inside the 2U chassis, you can filled with fast 146GB 15K SAS disks linked to a Dell PERC H700 RAID controller. This enabled us to configure a usable, if relatively small, RAID 5 array. Higher capacity drives are available to push maximum internal storage to 3TB.
Workloads: Designed for database hosting applications, scale-out virtualization and virtual desktop environments and server consolidation projects.