Dell PowerEdge R410 Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge R410 server
We customize PowerEdge R410 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for R410 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge R410 Rack Server Specifications
- 5500 and 5600 series processors
- E5504 Quad core (4M Cache, 2.00 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5520 Quad core (8M Cache, 2.26 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5606 Quad core (8M Cache, 2.13 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- E5645 six core (12M Cache, 2.40 GHz, 5.86 GT/s Intel® QPI)
- Intel 5500 chipset
- 1 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot
- One x16 slot
- One Storage x4 slot
- 1 Dual port Broadcom BCM 5716
- Non-Redundant, 480W
- Optional Redundant, 500W
- Up to four 3.5″ SAS or SATA drives
- 146GB/ 300GB/600GB SAS 15K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 1TB / 2TB / 3TB NL SAS 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- 500GB /1TB / 2TB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5″ HDD
- running at DDR3 1333MHz
- Max Memory – Upto 128GB
- Total – 8DIMM Slots
- PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
- PERC 6/i with 256MB battery-backed cache
- PERC H700 (6Gb/s) with 512MB battery-backed cache
Dell PowerEdge R410 Server Overview
The Dell PowerEdge R410 is a dense, powerful 1U dual CPU socket machine offering compatibility with Quad Core or Hex Core Intel Xeon 5500/5600 Series CPUS. Using DDR3 registered memory this ultra-dense rack solution can utilize up to 128GB of RAM. The R410 is conscious of space constrained data centers and so is only 24″ deep, making it perfect for a smaller rack cabinet.
The energy efficient power supplies installed allow for maximum computing power whilst decrease power consumption. Dell’s “OpenManage” suite is in place to allow for efficient operations, with standards-based commands that integrate with existing systems for simple and effective control. Dell Management Console (DMC) is designed for stability by minimizing infrastructure management into just one console, giving you complete over view in operations.
Our configuration Tips: Select up to two X5670 Hex core 2.93GHz processors and 64GB of high speed DDR3 registered memory to give you huge computing power in this ultra-dense 1U 24″ deep server. Take the H700 for an effective RAID solution and dual power supply for added redundancy.
Workloads: HPPC (High Performance Computing Cluster) software stack and VDI for SMBs