Dell PowerEdge C6420 Rack Server Rental
Fully customizable PowerEdge C6420 server
We customize PowerEdge C6420 server to match your budgetary needs and performance requirements. We don’t do ‘one size fits all.
Lower Rental Prices
Looking for C6420 server cost? We promise to keep server rental cost competitive, if you found servers cheaper elsewhere then let us know and we will match that price.
Looking for dell servers Rental ? Call Our Expert +91 9886-699-666 or Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dell PowerEdge C6420 Server Specifications
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores per processor
- Dual Hot-plug redundant and non-redundant 1600W AC Power Supply
- Dual Hot-plug redundant 2000W and 2400W AC Power Supply
- 16 DIMM slots for up to 512GB per sled, 8GB/16GB/32GB DDR4 2677MT/s RDIMMs ECC Registered DDR4
- • S140 Software RAID with Intel C620 Chipset SATA controller (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10)
- Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB, 240 GB
- RAID using PERC H330 Mezzanine (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- PERC H730p Mezzanine (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Non RAID: HBA330 Mezzanine, 12Gbps SAS LP PCIe HBA
Dell PowerEdge C6420 Server Overview
Dell PowerEdge C6420 is a high-performance server for hyper scale workload with up to 4 dual sockets compute nodes in a 2U form factor, it maximizes scalability, density, and energy efficiency per U.
The PowerEdge C6420 features new generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 56 cores per node.Each node supports 512GB memory.
Designed for web-scale infrastructure, the C6420 has intelligent automation features for easy and simple systems management.Virtual console and virtual media are the base BMC option for Basic management of this server.
Agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 offers efficient and automated management for improving productivity.
Cyber resilient architecture in this server offers security throughout the full life cycle of the server.Server Lockdown prevents unauthorized or malicious change.
Cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot helps to maintain data safety.
The PowerEdge C6420 features dual Hot-plug redundant and non-redundant 1600W AC Power Supply or Dual Hot-plug Redundant 2000W and 2400W AC Power Supply for power efficiency.
Configuration tips: Direct Liquid Cooling options, supports high wattage processors with higher performance. Low-latency InfiniBand™ , next-generation Intel Omni-Path and NonVolatile Memory express (NVMe) drives are flexible I/O options can be added to provide higher scalability.
Workloads: Ideal for High-performance computing (HPC), Analytics and big data, Web 2.0, Software-defined storage, Private cloud and Hyper-converged infrastructure.